Looking to ASCP for support but don’t need liability insurance? ASCP Supporting membership is for you.
For $95 a year, you get access to select ASCP member benefits that will help you become the best esthetician you can be, including on-demand access to the ASCP webinar library.
ASCP Supporting membership is great for:
- Retired estheticians or those taking a break from professional practice for reasons like maternity leave, health, or travel.
- International estheticians who want to be affiliated with the leading skin care association in the United States, and receive high-quality online skin care education, but live outside the United States and do not qualify for our liability insurance.
Note: If you are an actively practicing esthetician in the United States, we encourage you to join ASCP at our full-service Professional level, where all of our benefits, including liability insurance, are available for $259 per year. Learn more about professional liability insurance at www.ascpskincare.com/411-ebook.
For $95 in annual membership dues, ASCP Supporting members get:
- Access to 100+ on-demand skin care webinars from leaders in the profession, including archived presentations from the 2017 ASCP Skin Care Summit.
- Customizable client-education materials that you can use to market your skin care practice.
- The digital edition of ASCP Skin Deep magazine, as well as invites to new ASCP webinars.
- 50+ members-only discounts to save money on everything from cell phone service to skin care supplies.
- The exceptional customer service and legislative support that ASCP provides.
ASCP Supporting membership does not include liability insurance, access to the ASCP website builder, or a print copy of ASCP Skin Deep magazine.
If you want to partner with ASCP but don’t need liability insurance, this is the option for you!